The Cleveland Restoration Society’s Third Floor Suite in the historic Sarah Benedict House in Mid-Town is available for lease. Centrally located in an established neighborhood with easy access to the freeway and downtown. Onsite free parking is available.
Built in 1883 for Sarah Rathbone Benedict, widow of Cleveland Herald publisher George A. Benedict, the house is one of the few remaining survivors of a bygone era in Cleveland’s rich history. From 1860 until about 1915, Upper Prospect Avenue was second only to “Millionaires’ Row” on Euclid Avenue, which is one block to the north and once dubbed as “the most beautiful street in America.”
- 1,700+ SF FOR LEASE
- Fully improved office space in four to five rooms
- Restroom and storage facilities
- Elevator access
- First floor meeting rooms
- Seasonal garden can also be reserved for events
- Kitchen is accessible for catering.
Interested in this property? Request additional information: