ASIA, Inc. provides comprehensive immigration legal services to low– and moderate-income immigrants
and refugees across Ohio. Our services include:
- Consular processing;
- Applying for U.S. citizenship;
- Applying for or renewing a green card;
- Change of non-immigrant visa status;
- Immigration case follow-up with USCIS representation;
- Family-based immigration case including fiancee visas (K-visa);
- Humanitarian immigration benefits including Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), self-petitions, U/T visas; and more!
We offer services throughout Ohio at our offices in Northeast Ohio. Additionally, we provide interpreters for those whose primary language isn’t English. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 216-881-0330.
Funded by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), ASIA, Inc. offers bilingual and English citizenship classes throughout Northeast Ohio. Eligible Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) are encouraged to apply for the class. As a participant, ASIA, Inc. can additionally provide legal assistance with the naturalization process. The six-week course prepares students to take the oral and written ctizenship test and classes are available at various locations throughout Northeast Ohio. As a student, you will learn about American history, how the U.S. government operates, and practice the 100 civics question for the naturalization test. The program
*The project works in partnership with Cleveland Catholic Charities’ Office of Migration and Refugee Services, Community Legal Aid and the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland.