Alliance for Justice Presents…
The Basics: Legal Issues in Nonprofit Advocacy
Beginning February 15th, 2012
Every week for 10 weeks
2:00-3:00 p.m. (E/T)
For information, registration or other workshop dates, visit Alliance for Justice’s events page.
Alliance for Justice will be offering a FREE 10-part webinar series for nonprofit organizations engaging in advocacy. This series will begin on February 15, 2012 and will run until April 18. Each webinar will be offered in English and Spanish.
Participants will learn the answers to such questions as:
- How much lobbying can 501(c)(3) public charities do in a year?
- How can 501(c)(3) organizations engage on their issues during an election year?
- Can 501(c)(3) organizations support or oppose ballot measures?
- What different rules apply to your funders?
- What are the rules governing affiliated 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) organizations and nonprofit coalitions?