A message from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention – Department of Health & Human Services, USA.
West Africa Ebola Outbreak:
Faith and Community Based Partners Call
Please join your colleagues and partners in a special call with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to discuss CDC’s ongoing efforts to respond to the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.
West Africa Ebola Outbreak: Updates for Faith and Community Based Organizations in the United States
Saturday, October 18, 2014, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon EDT
USA Toll Free: 1-800-857-5755
Verbal Passcode: Community
Please share this invitation widely with your colleagues and partners.
CDC will provide information about the Ebola outbreak, and updates on what CDC is doing to help stop it. Reverend Miriam J. Burnett of the Resource and Promotion of Health Alliance, Inc. will discuss the potential role of places of worship, community, and family in addressing Ebola concerns of those living in the US.
In an effort to answer as many of your questions as possible, please email your questions ahead of time to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “10/18 Ebola Call.” You may also contact CDC at 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) any time with questions about Ebola or other health questions.
How to Join and Participate in the Call:
1. Dial (800) 857-5755 if you are calling from the United States, or +1 (312) 470 -7181 for international participants. You will be greeted by a Live Operator.
2. Please say the verbal passcode “Community” to the Operator upon request.
3. The operator will request limited information from you for a Participant List so that we can keep track of our meeting participants.
4. You will then be placed in a “Listen Mode” until the meeting starts
5. Near the end of the scheduled meeting time, a question and answer period will be available; dial (*1) to be identified with a question/comment
6. We encourage you to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the call.
7. If you need further Operator assistance is needed during the call, dial (*0)