Health, locally-grown ethnic produce grown by participants in ASIA’s HAPI Fresh Program are now available at 5 farmers’ markets!
- Shaker Square Market, 13209 Shaker Square, Shaker Square Shopping Center, Saturdays from 8 a.m. – noon
- Cleveland State University, 1930 Euclid Ave, Thursdays from 11a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Cleveland Clinic Main Campus, Carnegie Ave & E. 100th Street, Wednesdays from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Lakewood Farmers’ Market, City Center Plaza, Downtown Lakewood, Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Howe Meadow, 4040 Riverview Rd., Peninsula, Saturdays from 9 a.m. – noon
Try out unique and delicious fruits and vegetables while supporting the self-sufficiency of immigrants and refugees from Africa, Bhutan, and Burma.
Click here for more information about the HAPI Fresh Program.