Read the entire article written by Angela Townsend, editor at the Plain Dealer here.
ASIA’s International Community Health Center, ICHC, recently received local attention in Cleveland’s very own, The Plain Dealer. The article mentions the following:
- ICHC – a federally qualified health center that provides services on a sliding fee scale and also takes Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurance
- Donations from foundations and other organizations helped the non-profit ASIA Inc. to keep the health center open.
- Today, the health center is twice the size and now includes six exam rooms and a small lab area.
- Open every weekday, and one Saturday a month
- Accepting new patients
- Seeks to take care of people of all ages, all incomes – including those with private insurance – and all racial and ethnic backgrounds
- ASIA-ICHC is reaching out to the families of children who attend a predominantly black day care center located in the Asian Town Center complex