This month, the North Hill community has taken the spotlight, thanks to media friends, WKSU 89.7. A growing number of people in North Hill speak English as a second language, or don’t speak it at all, but the this group has made a positive impact in the community. Be sure to listen to the podcasts here.
- Learning language, culture and more | Oct 7, 2015
- Bhutanese resettlement has had a big economic impact | Oct 6, 2015
- North Hill, its history and its newest settlers | Oct 5, 2015
- How thousands of people arrived in Akron from half a world away | October 4, 2015
- WKSU looks at the lives and culture of Akron newest immigrant community | Oct 2, 2015
- A world migration that transformed an Akron soccer team | September 9, 2015